How to prepare for UPSC?
The majority of students who are prepping up for the exams have this query of how to prepare for UPSC. However, there are many answers to it. Sapiens IAS has always believed in making things easier for you, and hence here are we explaining the steps for UPSC preparation.
1. Contact the faculty of Sapiens IAS and get a thorough idea of the UPSC syllabus from them.
2. Once done with it, start focusing on the areas where you are weak so that you do not get freaked out in the exam.
3. Practice more and more answer writing for the UPSC Mains, as only this can help you score higher. Answer writing makes a huge difference when appearing for the exam.
4. You can also get the study notes from Sapiens IAS for preparing in the best way possible.
5. If you've finished making notes and practicing answers, you can appear for the anthropology online test series conducted by teachers at Sapiens IAS.
These were the few important steps that tell you how to prepare for UPSC. Without any doubt, you can now get in contact with the faculty of Sapiens IAS and attend the anthropology classes online or watch recorded lectures for better preparation.
Mobile - 9318384883
Address - 17a/44 W.E.A., Near Karol Bagh Metro Station, New Delhi- 110005